• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tink and Mischief's Life Story, Happy Gotcha Day! :D

I can't believe it's only been 2 years, feels like 20! I love you both so much and if it weren't for having you 2, I certainly wouldn't have bunnies now, never mind 4!! :love: I hope we can have many more happy years together. :love:

When I first brought you home, even though I thought it was good, the way I cared for you was pretty rubbish and I'm sorry. :( You had your "huge" 4.5ft hutch and your separate 4 x 3ft run. Massive I thought, maybe it was because you were only tiny then! :love:

TandM.jpg

BbaTink.jpg

DSCF5096.jpg

But I know soooo much better now! You used to have woodshavings in your hutch, sometimes straw instead of hay, you weren't neutered and spayed but we did think you were both boys! :oops: You weren't vaccinated either....

Then thanks to forums like this one I found out soooo much information, have learnt so much and have helped to educate others! :)

So first I had Mischief neutered to prevent inbred babies! :shock:
sweetdarling.jpg

Then the housing upgrade began, I gave you the shed:
DSCF4085.jpg

and bought you another run! :D
DSCF4064.jpg

Then Tinker was spayed :)

Then we had our first Christmas together and I spoilt you! :lol: :love:
Christmas020.jpg

Christmas002.jpg

Watch the video :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIV4ark_KA

Last edited:
As you can see, you were fed museli mix and were still on shavings but at least your hutch was permanently open!
DSCF1357.jpg

Then it was vaccination time, against myxi.

Now you are protected against VHD too.

Then you got a new friend, little Jasper. :love: Mischief you hated him at first and only Tink was his friend
DSCF4403.jpg

So I rescued Blossom to live with Jasper, that bond didn't work and then months later, Jasper made friends with you!
DSCF7794.jpg

You no longer have museli mix, pellets instead!
DSCF1836.jpg

You have really took over my life but I love it! :love: Look where you live now!! :D
DSCF2804.jpg

No more wood shavings, just a newly lino'd shed and lots and lots of hay!!
DSCF3346.jpg

DSCF3289.jpg

We did that by having the garage knocked down for you so that we could move the shed back and add a run! :D
DSCF2449.jpg

DSCF2446.jpg

Now you're lucky to have Blossom living with you permanently sharing the accommodation. :)
DSCF3452.jpg

DSCF3558.jpg

Last edited:
I have so many memories I can't even share them all! :lol: :love: From your 1st Birthday,
DSCF4222.jpg

Play dens,
DSCF0112.jpg

Binkying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiLNK8vQW_4&feature=channel_video_title

to 2nd Christmas!
DSCF0548.jpg

You're everything to me and are even on my calendar! :lol:

Tink Month!
DSCF0065.jpg

Mischief Month!
DSCF0071.jpg

You're always getting new treats and toys
DSCF3190.jpg

Have cost me hundreds of pounds and earning £15 a week, I think I've done pretty well to afford it and have sacrafised a lot, you are soooo worth it though! I even found an awesome new vet and she is very rabbit savvy, look what I got!
DSCF2818.jpg

Mischief, you have had so many issues with your teeth. Having to have your incisors burred down every month and getting the spur on your back tooth. :( We decided to get rid of those incisors and get them out and you are doing so much better without them.

Doing your bugs bunny impression before the op:
DSCF2946.jpg

However there was the sad time I almost lost you. :cry: You no longer have your incisors and you choked eating a pellet, you must have not realized it takes you longer to eat things. :cry: I'm so lucky to still have you and of course Tinker is too.

Just look how gorgeous you are! :love:
DSCF2945.jpg

Happy gotcha day babies love you forever!! :love:
DSCF2387.jpg

Last edited:
They are very lucky rabbits to have you as their owner, you've done so much for them, and they look very happy :)

its a great story and yh i was the same as u really didnt know much at the beginning but places like this and youtube show people the way:D:D
i think anway and yh shed accomodation carnt be beat really and u walk in run is great and u have grass u got everything :D:D

Lovely to read their full story and see all their pictures of where they were when you first got them and how they are now! :love::love::love:

So dedicated that you even knocked down your garage for them! :love:

Happy Gotcha Day Tinker and Mischief! xx

That's lovely :love: Despite not having the best of accomadation from the very start they had the best of care and love I'm sure which would've made them very happy bunnies all throughout their lives :love: Happy gotcha day little Tink and Mischeif :D :love: xxx

aw thanks everyone, reading these comments actually brought tears to my eyes. :shock::oops: Happy tears though!! :)

It's just really nice when people say such lovely things after I've tried so hard to give them the best life I possibly can. I love RU! :love:

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TINKER AND MISCHIEF!! :D

Was lovely to read their whole story and see so many gorgeous pictures:love::love::love:
You're such an amazing bunny mummy, they owe it to you :love:

The buns here say they hope Tink and Mischief were spoilt today!:p

Oh what gorgeous bunnies:love::love:
and what a lovely story...
They are a credit to you

Aw thank you :D

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TINKER AND MISCHIEF!! :D

Was lovely to read their whole story and see so many gorgeous pictures:love::love::love:
You're such an amazing bunny mummy, they owe it to you :love:

The buns here say they hope Tink and Mischief were spoilt today!:p

Thanks. :D Yep they have! :love: Both came in for a run around the house, it was weird just having the 2 of them together, like the old days. :lol:

They got a pack of fenugreek crunchies, not fed all of them though obviously :lol: and I'm sure the dutchies will share them too. :p They also got a new jingle ball, I broke their old 2. :oops: They also got lots of veggies to share. :D :love:

What a beautiful story. Its brought happy tears to my eyes. I just love seeing happy and loved bunnies. Thank you for sharing.

Back