• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how clever are your buns??

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
we are sat watchin floppy drag the noms container across the living room turn it over and lift the lid he now is munching lol !!! puttin it upside dwn used to do the trick not no more lol hes quite the lil monster lol

whats the cleverest thing your buns have done?/

Lol I don't think mine are clever at all! I could list all the stupid things they do instead.....
:)

Generally mine are fairly stupid lol but once before my oh put wire around the shed the bunnies had dug a hole and i blocked it temporarily. Ten minutes later i noticed Charlie pulling out the filling with Hayley the other end pushing!

When Holly hurt her leg, she needed a buster collar, she was not amused about it, but she did find a genius way to eat food.... she scooped it in the collar, tilted her head back and ate from it :shock: kid you not, now that is clever :love:

Buckley knows how to shut my laptop when I'm not giving him the attention he feels he is owed haha.
He gets behind it and pushes the lid down with his front paws so that when it's shut he's standing within noserub reach.

Not clever. While they were eating today, Domino wasn't letting Lula get the food, so I moved the bowl and put it behind them, so Lula got an equal chance of getting there first with Domino following, but neither of them knew where bowl was! They were looking at me as if I had made the bowl disappear into thin air! :roll: I had to turn them round the other way for them to realise! :lol:

Back