• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Astrologer told me...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
...that one of my buns is going to die this year :(

This is the astrologer who predicted my Grandfather's death, passing my driving test, moving house, starting a business...

Hum. Well I don't really believe in these things.....but....look on the bright side, it means you know to make absolutely every minute count. I didn't cope well with the very sudden deaths of three of my buns because I felt like I had stuff to say to them and hadn't been given the chance. At least you can "prepare" - if that isn't too morbid.

Of course, she could easily have been mistaken, and I hope she was :)

i thought they werent allowed to tell you things like that?!

I was sure of this as well

A "psychic" told my mum I would die before Im 23 after mum told her I had nf...

but other "psychics" have predicted stuff that came true

I wouldnt get too upset

I'm not upset about it, as I know I will always care for my buns to the best of my ablity - However I do generally believe that whatever will be will be - but this lady is almost always right.

In astrology I don't think it's the same as being a psychic, and they probably rate animals slightly differently when it comes to telling people about death.

. And to be fair she used to phrase that it was a "likelihood that one of your animals will die this year" and my only animals are my buns...

How old are your animals?

Let's face it, the "predictions" this astrologer made are all quite normal and likely things to happen. I wonder how many of the predictions they made were wrong and you just didn't notice? Astrology isn't based in any kind of fact, so you are now no more likely to have one of your animals die this year than you were before this astrologer piped up about it.

ETA: Just saw her actual statement of "a likelihood that one of your animals will die this year." Well come ON. There's a likelihood that one of mine will die too, and probably many folks on this forum! I have 10 pets, 2 of which are "senior", so of course it's likely. Sheesh, what a fraud.

I'm sorry she spooked you like that. :(

AMETHYST

Last edited:
Sorry if I offend someone but it is all a load of ****, seriously how on earth could it even be true, don't give it a second thought. These people rely on you only remembering the things they say that do come true...

I'm not upset about it, as I know I will always care for my buns to the best of my ablity - However I do generally believe that whatever will be will be - but this lady is almost always right.

In astrology I don't think it's the same as being a psychic, and they probably rate animals slightly differently when it comes to telling people about death.

. And to be fair she used to phrase that it was a "likelihood that one of your animals will die this year" and my only animals are my buns...

We all have the "likelihood" that any of our animals will die this year.

Please try not to dwell on this.

Live for here and now..........................like the bunsters!!!!:love::love:

Back