• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Falcon Says Thank You..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Falcon was amazed when the postman brought some parcels today and I said he could help open them:D

" Ere am I sittin on top of a big box..too huge bags of pelleets and too bottles..I iz aving the boy blue one and Finch can av the girlie pinky-red one :lol:..I wants to say fank you to the person who sent it and nows I nose who it woz..fankie yoos Davina Biscuitbottom :D( wot a strange name:lol:) xx "

falcongift.jpg

" Auntie Jill then said there woz too more..the first one ad a huge bag of pelleets and lots of pakeets of dried erbs and some fibre stuff for poorly bunny tums "

flacongifta.jpg

" Dat one woz from Loppy Ears ( I doos luv that name!:D) Fank you very muchly xx
but then there woz anover exactly the same..and this one woz from Loppy Ears Mum :D
ere are the too togever..please fank your mums muchly too xxx"

falcongiftb.jpg

Last edited:
and adding my thinks to Falcons xx
The bunnies have all had some of the dried herbs tonight, they went down very well :D

:love::love:

eta: jill, i haven't got round to sending you the hay experts voucher yet - would you rather i order some stuff and send it direct to you as i daresay you're a bit rushed to 'go shopping':)

Back