• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i get a massive litter tray? *pics :-)*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i need a massive litter tray with high sides. does anyone know where i can get one?

Last edited:
Underbed storage container are usually bigger than litter trays :) I have one from wilko's for something like £3.50 and it's big and has high sides :wave:

Underbed storage container are usually bigger than litter trays :) I have one from wilko's for something like £3.50 and it's big and has high sides :wave:

would you say it's higher than the large cat litter trays from wilkos? just trying to judge it by an online picture!

I use underbed storage boxes and they never manage to wee over the edge.

Something else you can try is one of those large, oval, plastic dog beds.

I'm currently trying out washing up bowls for my lionheads. I use underbed boxes for my lops though as they like to pee together :roll::lol: they are just right, not too high that they can't get in but high enough for them not to pee over the edge.

I used to use a cement mixing tray for my buns :oops::lol:. You can get them from Homebase. They are about the size of the bottom of those Ferplast bunny cages but significantly cheaper! The buns loved jumping in and out of that full up with hay. Don't have so much room now, so had to downsize to a standard litter tray :(.

I'll have a look for some more...

5842229869_df792df9a9_b.jpg

5842258661_2739feca18_b.jpg

5842409029_7b9c1eb850_b.jpg

I used to use a cement mixing tray for my buns :oops::lol:. You can get them from Homebase. They are about the size of the bottom of those Ferplast bunny cages but significantly cheaper! The buns loved jumping in and out of that full up with hay. Don't have so much room now, so had to downsize to a standard litter tray :(.

hmm.. that might be good because they would be wider than storage boxes.. i'll have a look. :)

I'll have a look for some more...

5842229869_df792df9a9_b.jpg

5842258661_2739feca18_b.jpg

5842409029_7b9c1eb850_b.jpg

Here's a pic of Beano and Gordon in their tray :wave:

sleepybuns1.jpg

gorgeous pics! :love: the storage boxes look good but i'm a bit concerned matt might not let bisc in. :roll: he 'allows' him to sit in the tray next to him but matt chooses which tray he wants and if bisc's already in it then it's a nip on the bum! :roll: better buy two hadn't i and try and make them fit somehow. :roll::lol:

I use two for the lionheads as Nutmeg likes to be on her own in the litter trays. Not that you'd know it from those pics!!

I use two for the lionheads as Nutmeg likes to be on her own in the litter trays. Not that you'd know it from those pics!!

those pics are so cute! :love:

the trays look a good size and depth. :D

wilkos only have the clear ones online so i found them at the range and they have blue and clear so i might get one of each. :D

thanks for the pics :love:

not quite in it, but by it

IMAG0039.jpg

its a 27 litre one i think and i got 3 for 12 quid at a tesco express desk in my local tesco :D (well it was local not so much now :lol:)

Back