• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean !! U/D More Pics Post 8

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As requested :D

011-21.jpg

013-18.jpg

018-6.jpg

020-8.jpg

021-7.jpg

022-8.jpg

023-9.jpg

024-5.jpg

and with Aisling then me !!

007-23.jpg

006-26.jpg

025-4.jpg

026-7.jpg

Last edited:
Awww wasn't he touch and go a few weeks ago? Thats amazing!! What a fluffy cutie. :love: Love your hanging baskets btw!

That really put a smile on my face. Mr Bean is so gorgeous. :love::love::love:

He still has his little lamb look. Great pics of you. The colour really really suits you. :)

Loving the potted Bean! :love::love:
Can't look at him without remembering my childhood Springtimes spent bringing up motherless .................lambs! :lol:

Jane - do you trim Mr Bean with clippers? Is it to stop mats?

Yes, if I leave his coat long I have to groom him 3-4 times a DAY !! His coat is very long but very fine and big knots occur within a few hours. Left they would rapidly form painful felts :cry:. Mr Bean has arthritic hips and so lots of combing can be painful for him,obviously this gets him cross and stressed. So he is clipped about every 10 days, with additional analgesia given beforehand :)

Yes, if I leave his coat long I have to groom him 3-4 times a DAY !! His coat is very long but very fine and big knots occur within a few hours. Left they would rapidly form painful felts :cry:. Mr Bean has arthritic hips and so lots of combing can be painful for him,obviously this gets him cross and stressed. So he is clipped about every 10 days, with additional analgesia given beforehand :)

I only ask as I plan to try and clip Belle. Me and her can't deal with the grooming, and she is getting matted again. I am trimming her with scissors, but again it is tricky and I worry about cutting her skin (never done it thank lord!). How did Mr Bean react when first introduced to clipping and what clippers do you use?

Back