• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Care Services in Surrey?

Alicia

Mama Doe
Does anyone know any companies that could clean out my rabbit and guinea-pig hutches once whilst I'm away for 2 weeks from the 14th July-28th. I know it's short notice but I've been sending messages to pet care services but only one has replied and they can't do it. The other 3 haven't even bothered to reply which is really annoying.

So does anyone know of any pet care services in Surrey that could clean out my hutches once whilst I'm away?

Oops sorry I should have put that in the first post, I am in Haslemere, Surrey. I'm about 20 minutes away from Guildford

My neighbour has offered to look after them but I don't want to ask her to clean them out because I have 4 hutches and its a lot of work. If there's no other way I will ask her because I'm definetly not leaving them uncleaned for 2 weeks, especially as its so hot. Sorry its such short notice, I emailed loads of pet services a week ago and I think now its unlikely they'll reply in time. I only need them to visit once

In my experience animal carers get booked up for the summer months very quickly and very early on in the year.

I should know.........................I am one!!!:D:D

I hope you manage to get something sorted.

I live in Surrey too, and I emailed round the pet carers to see if I could meet a couple and find out what their prices are/how much they knew about buns etc. No joy for me either! I think perhaps they are all booked up, or on holiday themselves.

I usually take my buns to Bunny Bunkhouse, which is a boarding place in Fleet (about 25 mins away?). The lady there, Anna, is very very good, and my buns love it! It would cost a fair amount for 2 weeks (I think it's £7.50 per 'bunk' per night), but I don't know how desperate you are!

The Duchess on here also does boarding, so you could PM her?

I am in Godalming, and I could go and look after them for you if you are struggling to find someone else, but I might need to ask for a small donation to my petrol as I'm a bit poor at the moment :oops:

Thank you :) I don't need them to go to a boarding place, they have someone to feed them and give them water etc. I just need someone to go to them once whilst I'm on holiday to clean them out. I'm going to look for some more pet care services tonight but I prefer to email them beause I'm rubbish at talking to people on the phone :lol: I might phone some of them this weekend

Thank you :) I don't need them to go to a boarding place, they have someone to feed them and give them water etc. I just need someone to go to them once whilst I'm on holiday to clean them out. I'm going to look for some more pet care services tonight but I prefer to email them beause I'm rubbish at talking to people on the phone :lol: I might phone some of them this weekend

Ah, sorry I failed to read that post about your neighbour, sorry :oops:

See how you get on. I'm the same with the phone sometimes, so can completely sympathise :). If you have no joy, you are welcome to PM me. I could definitely pop over once/twice a week to do a clean out if you need me to :)

Back