• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What????

rolo

Alpha Buck
Rolo-bun was out in the garden yesterday having a hop about.

Someone walked past and saw him sat there on the grass. I was weeding at the other said of the garden. She said "Wow, Ive never seen a rabbit that looks like that.!!" (Rolo is a harlequin lop) I smiled and said "Yes, he is unusual" To which she replied "Is he crossed with a tabby cat?"

And you know what? The woman was deadly serious:? Muppet springs to mind!:lol:

Rach x

I keep coming back to this,its killing me!! Very worthy of a letter to a mag or something!!

oh.......dear. What is wrong with some people?! I'm fairly sure even a small child could tell you that an animal can only have babies with the same sort of animal. :roll::lol:

It makes me chuckle everytime I think about it:lol:

So, would it make him a rabbat or a cabit??:lol:

My little boy has decided to try to teach him to mieow. He says we would have a fab party-trick if it works!. So he has spent almost an hour laid on his tummy facing Rolo and mieowed at him. Offering him the odd treat every now and them. Rolo is delighted to be fed nuggets for sitting staring at Josh and keeps giving him the odd lick to show his appreciation. Bless:love:

Watch out for the one and only mieowing rabbit in the sunday papers. It'l be right under the story about finding Elvis in Sainsurys;)

Rach x

:roll::lol: You should of said "yes, everyone has them now, we have one crossed with a terrier in the back garden!" Just to see her face :lol:

Lol - can we see pics of rolo rabbat/cabbit??

Some women stood outside my house pointing at Lucky once and one said "That's a funny looking cat" :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Me and Lucky were very insulted!! :lol:

Back