• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed size?

Jokluz

Young Bun
I have been looking at sheds for 2 bunnies, would 6ft by 3ft be big enough or should I go with 6ft by 4ft? Also what is ft converted to metres as I have been looking at lino and they are priced in metres. Thankyou :)

I would go with a 6x4 myself and then you could get a cheap low four foot hutch to go one end and take the doors off for a hideaway area. :) And maybe a ramp onto it so that have an upper level too!

Thankyou :) just found a conversion guide for the metres and 2m x 2m will be plenty big enough for a 6ft x 4ft shed so I dont need as much lino as I thougt :D Just need to find someone handy to help me now!

How does everyone attach the lino to the shed floor? Is it safe to use spray glue?

Mine are indoors but it is very similar to a shed with a Linoed floor. They used spray glue and it was fine but I didn't put them in the rooms as soon as it was done if you see what I mean, I left it a while for any fumes to disperse.

Back