• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser being very handsome

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P7050458.jpg

A neighbour asked me if I'd done his hair myself. :lol: A favourite Auntie of Spenser's thought I had combed his mane into the parting .... but it's ALL HIS OWN WORK. Never was rabbit so vain as Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants.:lol:

Just had to come on and say Spenser is looking very handsome indeed I do love Spenser and miss seeing his fluffy little face :love::love:

Spenser, you look like a very fwuffy cotton wool ball!!!:love:

I hope that you have been behaving recently. Your Mummy told me that you had been throwing your bowls and things all over the place. :lol::lol:

Stunning Spenser. :love::love:

Spenser, you look like a very fwuffy cotton wool ball!!!:love:

I hope that you have been behaving recently. Your Mummy told me that you had been throwing your bowls and things all over the place. :lol::lol:

Stunning Spenser. :love::love:

Spenser: Mummy has not been behaving at all well this week. She is looking after another rabbit. She keeps going to his house and coming back smelling of him. :evil:

Spenser: Mummy has not been behaving at all well this week. She is looking after another rabbit. She keeps going to his house and coming back smelling of him. :evil:

Spenser. You occasionally will have to share your Mummy with another bunny.
She really does have enough love to go round........honest.

She does love you the most though, you handsome young buck. Swoon, swoon!!!:love::love:

Back