• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Gotcha Day Kenco / 7 today!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Happy 1st Gotcha Day Kenco!! I can’t believe that it has only been a year as it feels like we have always had you. We adopted you from RNGPWelfare one year ago today when you were nearly 6 years old, so we believe you are about 7 years old now but you don’t look or act like an older bunny.

You make us smile so much dear little man, you are so loving and always happy to see us. You dance for your dinner, and look after Fay. You drive us mad with peeing everywhere but we know you can’t help it! Your ears are amazing and you give lovely cuddles (and kisses to mummy over the top of your balcony). You love exploring the garden and you love dandelions, even though you mustn’t have too many because of your problems.

We love you so much gentle man and hope we can celebrate many more birthdays with you xx

May2011172.jpg

May2011024.jpg

May2011078.jpg

May2011092.jpg

May2011112.jpg

BunsEatingHawthorn158.jpg

BunsEatingHawthorn134.jpg

DSCF7417-1.jpg

Last edited:
ooooh! I have SO got a thing for black bunnies. He is gorgeous. They both are, but the black one:love::love::love::love:

Kenco says "Fank yoo for ma birfday wishes. Here are some pics of me enjoying ma new platform and ma birfday carrot"

Kencosbirfday2011068.jpg

Kencosbirfday2011066.jpg

Kencosbirfday2011078.jpg

Kencosbirfday2011076.jpg

Back