• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ice Pods Qu

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
What are they made of? Those of you with pods, do your buns chew it?

Want to get some for my buns coz Im worried about them overheating while Im on hols, but they look very chewable to me!

The outer is very hard plastic; I think the rounded shape also makes it hard for them to find anything to get their teeth into.

Alfie and Bubbles aren't very keen chewers though, but if you're worried you could wrap them in a towel?

The outer is very hard plastic; I think the rounded shape also makes it hard for them to find anything to get their teeth into.

Alfie and Bubbles aren't very keen chewers though, but if you're worried you could wrap them in a towel?

Thanks Karen :wave:
I think I will order some anyway and judge when they arrive. Max and Charlotte are chewers unfortunately :roll: But Ill be buying them loads of new toys and chewables aswell so hopefully that will save the ice pod!

Hopscotch is a chewer. I got him an ice pod the week before last, he licked some of the condensation off but other than that he left it alone! It's got a really smooth surface so I don't think it's very interesting to nibble on for him, he goes for the carpet instead!

Mine are real chewers and they never touched their ice pod - Joejoe licked it and I thought his tonguie might stick to it but it didn't thankfully, i could see the £ signs flashing towards my eyes - and the vets till - when he did that :lol:

Back