• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your favourite bunny time of the day?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Was just chatting to Blackers there via email. (She's made it her business to ensure I dont sleep in on the furries!) My two love the early mornings. They dash out of the shed, straight into the kitchen where they get something green, some herbs and a ring of carrot. They get their pellets while I make a cuppa and let the dog out. They have a play and find a nice spot for a snooze in the open air. Then they'll spend a couple of hours just snoozing, waking and playing, coming to see what I'm doing, exploring, snoozing etc.

I love this time of day. Quiet and peaceful.

What's your fave bunny time?

Yep = breakfast time is great - they're so enthusiastic, and the sound of all those little mouths crunch, crunch, crunhing :love:

Yep = breakfast time is great - they're so enthusiastic, and the sound of all those little mouths crunch, crunch, crunhing :love:

This exactly!
I wake up to the sound of Timmy and Mimi doing the bunny 500 in my room, and head straight for a wee! I know within minutes than I'll see a little Max nose force its way in, followed closely by Charlotte :lol: They'll circle my feet and generally harass until Im done then I'll give them all their pellets, theres no nicer sound than 4 bunnies crunching away :love:
Then I'll have my cuppa on the sofa with M & C :D

This exactly!
I wake up to the sound of Timmy and Mimi doing the bunny 500 in my room, and head straight for a wee! I know within minutes than I'll see a little Max nose force its way in, followed closely by Charlotte :lol: They'll circle my feet and generally harass until Im done then I'll give them all their pellets, theres no nicer sound than 4 bunnies crunching away :love:
Then I'll have my cuppa on the sofa with M & C :D

Bliss!:love:

Evenings are the best! Molly and Marble play races around the living room, binkying and jumping up onto our laps. They spend most of the day asleep under the dining table.

I love first thing in the morning, 6.30am when I go to let them out of their room :love: they're all excited cos they know it's breakfast time, Honey generally binkies about a bit and Olly just begs for his brekkie!! :love:

When the lops jump on my bed in the morning :love:

When they come up on the bed when I'm on the iPad to see me :love:

When all four of them go mad for food :love:

When I refill the trays and have four bunnies in two seperate rooms munching hay at the same time :love:

When I get up during the night and the lions are snuggled asleep on the ottoman :love:

I love the mornings when I go into them and they binky about and get so excited. But I also love the goodnight kiss time. About half ten I get their big off the ground bed out for them and after a binky again they jump on it for lots of fuss. I always end the fuss session with a kiss on the nose for both of them. They then wash each other before settling down. It's such a heart tugging time. :love::love:

I love supper time when they are all alert and jumping all over me to get some treats and their pellets, then I just sit in the kennel watching them play, run, groom and snuggle and if I am very lucky I may get the odd lick, or snuggle too :love:, when I go into the kennel is is light I come out and it is dark, time flys when I am in there :shock:

Definately first thing in a morning.

I walk into the kitchen and Louie comes racing at me, nudging my legs :love:

(I'm certain it's only food he wants, but it's still nice!)

Last thing on the evening they are bouncing about in their run, then its time to tuck them in snuggly in their hutch with a nice bowl of pelletts which they munch munch....

I also like cleaning out days becuase they try and get on everything and in everything.....then when they are clean they flop and sleep alllll afternoon because their cleaning out was such an adventure..

Back