• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

took my lot for a photo shoot . . . heres the result

barbara forster

Warren Scout
bunnyframe.jpg

thanks everyone,
my friend bought me a pet photoshoot for christmas from next. It was for a sitting and one complementary 5x7. Who could I take ?????? couldnt decide :roll: so took em all. It was hilarious trying to get them to sit still. The sheet they were on was slippy. There was fur everywhere. It was roasting hot. The photographer has taken brill photos but i dont think he was impressed at having 5 bunnies running amoc in his studio :lol::lol::lol:

Then came the time to view the photos .... i think I did very well just picking one of each. he was very good at helping me choose ... and very good at fleecing me for £275. some xmas present eh :lol: must admit though it was something I would never have thought of doing as it was a bit extravagent. but hey it looks even better on my lounge wall. :love::love:
the second one is is sooty ..... the only one i ever bought cos he followed me around in P@H. x

01042011007.jpg

Back