• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm cuddling...

I have no idea how to upload pics on here still :/ sorry :(

That's just not on!! :no: :roll:

Upload to photobucket and then add the

I bet the time isn't going quick enough for you!! :love: Who are you getting?! Anyone from here? :D

I noticed nelly on here from demons soul/furry friends back in may...went to visit...she needed to have her girly bits sorted but vets was busy...the night before she was going,she was bleeding... Anna went to take her to vets straight away in the morning....and found babies. 5 t be exact! They are 5 weeks old on Monday!! We had no reason to believe she was expecting-no signs at all and was in with her 'sister' if I can I'll try n upload the pic I got when I visited :)

I noticed nelly on here from demons soul/furry friends back in may...went to visit...she needed to have her girly bits sorted but vets was busy...the night before she was going,she was bleeding... Anna went to take her to vets straight away in the morning....and found babies. 5 t be exact! They are 5 weeks old on Monday!! We had no reason to believe she was expecting-no signs at all and was in with her 'sister' if I can I'll try n upload the pic I got when I visited :)

Wow...:shock:!!

Bet you can't wait to get her! :love::love::love:

Must be all those fishermen down in Devon. In their rubber outfits blocking the signal. :lol::lol:

Sorry I have a silly sense of humour.

Lol it's fine....no fit fishermen here but one guy has got my attention lol!!! Last one I met here completely ignored when I saw him other night :censored:

He probably smell of old trout anyway. :lol:

Is there such a thing as a fit fisherman ?

Lol guy in question works in a pub..... Should of known really not to listen to a bar mans smooth talk lol.... Fit fisherman?? Um...I know of one who's quite good looking...? He's barred from pretty much all the pubs here though :lol:

I'm never going near a navy guy again,a copper or a bar man :lol:

Back