• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey ratty tucks herself into bed

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Honey made a little bed between two blankets on a chair during free range and spent most of the time asleep there! :love:

She actually went to sleep! :love:

rattyphotoshoots1.jpg

rattyphotoshoots2.jpg

rattyphotoshoots3.jpg

rattyphotoshoots6.jpg

Peek-a-boo!

rattyphotoshoots5.jpg

So cute, those pictures made me smile. my ratty Roland used to do that I'n his free range time but usually on my bed with my clean washing and I was forever finding holes I'n clothes where he had tried to make his bed more comfy. miss him loads!

My Dane used to get on my pillow with me :) he was a cream too. Sadly had a brain tumour and rainbow bridge took him :( I would love another rat one day though :)

Thankyou everyone :) Ratties are lovely :love: I fell asleep once whilst I was meant to be supervising their free range my bedroom door was open, and although they couldn't go away my mum wouldn't have been happy if they'd have wee'd or chewed the landing carpet! I fell asleep and instead of wandering off and causing havoc I woke up to two little ratties curled up asleep on my neck! :love: They'd decided to join me :love: :love:

Thankyou :) Unfortunately her sister Treasure doesn't know what's good for her! :roll: I belive she was climbing behind my bookshelf whilst Honey was sleeping, I can't keep her under control she's such a monkey!! :lol: :love:

Back