• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau has had stasis :( UD bad start but better now

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
After months and months without a bout, Beau has had stasis since last night. :( I am delighted to say he has just started eating again :) He's been to two vets today poor lamb, first only gave zantac and fibreplex. Second gave metaclop, metacam and subcut fluids, and that's definitely started it all moving again :D

Last edited:
Beau: fankoo everybun. I has done a bery good clean of mah whiksers coz ma daddeh didz feed me mah fibreplex and he did getz it ebrywhere! I az just done a hyooooge pile of poos, and then daddeh shouted up da stairs to tell mummeh :oops: hoomins is sooooooo embarrassing!!

Another one! Last night was the night for stasis bouts! Glad Beau is on the mend!

Beau: Hewwo RU! Well I gave mummeh another fright this morning cos I hadn't eated my pellets and some of my greens from dinner! She is such a drama queen! So she tried to grab me but I lunged at her and did pointy ears to try and scare her, but she frewed a tea towel on me and forcefed me fibreplex and baby food wiv recovery mix. It got my whiksers all sticky and so then I was berry cross. But I decided to fogibed her and as a special present I eated all my dinner and did the biggest pile of poos you eber seed! :D

Back