• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Theo and Cleo are coming home! New hutch PICS!! (not the first post)

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Their hutch comes tomorrow....

for those who dont know they have been living with the ex for about 5 months until i got settled in my new place.

The hutch is from the same people I got Lucy, Noodle and Twiglets giant hutch from : (below)

Photo0798.jpg

Photo0834.jpg

Photo0833.jpg

Il post pics tomorrow of the new one when it arrives....

Last edited:
You must be so excited :D

yeah, theo and cleao are both 5 this year!!!

Ive had them since 2007!! They were my first bunnies...

I left Theo and Cleo with the ex as they were the ''lower maintenence'' compared to the three girsl... I knew hed cope better with them.

Apparently hes over fed them and they are overweight! They will soon be on a diet!!!

thankyou ! im gonna spoil them rotton . i think my ex has been keeping them alive but not much more than that . . .

Here is the new hutch, came today

Its a ''retirement bungalow'' they are both 5 this year.

Hutch is 5ft x 2ft x 2ft... But they will only be in it at night.

The run is 8.5ft x 2.5ft......

The two can be used independantly. The bunnies are really small as you can see from how big the bedroom looks compared to them!

I forgot how tiny they were after only having the three giant girls lol!

Really glad to have them back... they are however ''porkers''

Photo1036.jpg

Photo1037.jpg

Photo1038.jpg

Photo1040.jpg

Photo1042.jpg

Luxury ****

Photo1043.jpg

Rain cover

Photo1044.jpg

Errr ... where are we?
Photo1047.jpg

hello sweethearts:wave:

a hutch and run like that would be great for my piggy pair - save me having to transport them from one to the other - and trying to catch them in the run at bedtime:roll:(how much was it?):D

a hutch and run like that would be great for my piggy pair - save me having to transport them from one to the other - and trying to catch them in the run at bedtime:roll:(how much was it?):D

£200 all in (but i gave him £220 as he found me those great bolts out to put on the front and saved us having to get any)

Its the same bloke I used before

And :wave::wave::wave: back how rude of me :oops:

Back