• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helpers Needed!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I am hoping to do a fundraising event in September, and need some volunteers in helping me write a variety of template letters to companies and local businesses asking if they could kindly donate time/products and services to the day in return for literature/mention of them on advertising and on the day.

I can then do the printing/sending of letters if they could then be emailed back to me :)

Nearer the time, I was hoping someone could help with designing posters to advertise, and rabbit welfare posters for the hall.

Also local volunteers needed for manning of stalls, cake making, face painting at the time! etc etc!

Hi Kris,

I've just done something similar for the RSPCA in terms of writing to people, so I'm happy to help do that if that would help.

Hi Kris,

I've just done something similar for the RSPCA in terms of writing to people, so I'm happy to help do that if that would help.

I have a list of 53 companies/businesses (just counted) :shock:

How successful did you find the response from writing the RSPCA's letters Tracy?

Should I email you my list? There are about 14 categories! :oops:

Depending on when it is I can probably help at the event, could have a go at designing posters as well :wave:

I have a list of 53 companies/businesses (just counted) :shock:

How successful did you find the response from writing the RSPCA's letters Tracy?

Should I email you my list? There are about 14 categories! :oops:

I sent less formal e-mails, and we were very successful. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but we ended up with lots of info and free samples from a variety of people.

People seem much more able to donate this year than last year.

Yup, feel free to e-mail me. I can't do anything tonight though.

Back