• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for rosie (gone but never forgotten)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: a year has passed, everyday since then ive thought about you, i will never forget you little rosie, you where my licky bun, and today mabel started to lick me and it reminded me about you :love:

so to mark the day i let you go, i bought you a special plant, one of my favourite plants, in lovely colours for you called 'little tiger'

008-17.jpg

003-20.jpg

I can't believe its been a year. :(

I really love the flower for Rosie. That is really special. :love:

Rosie's little garden is looking beautiful, full of colour! Like everyone else I really can't believe its been a year. I used to love looking at the photos of her, her little face was always so full of character :love::love:

Oh what a beautiful dahlia. :)
Rosie & Mowgli were so special :love::love::love:
what a priviledge to have "known" them through RU!
Thinking of you. x

Rosie's little garden is looking beautiful, full of colour! Like everyone else I really can't believe its been a year. I used to love looking at the photos of her, her little face was always so full of character :love::love:

i can't believe its been a year too, it doesn;t seem right, seems like only few months back :cry: there has not been a day since that i havn;t thought about her, she loved me and i loveed her, we had as pecial bond and she didn't have that bond with anyone else only me, i wouldn;t dare let her near other people;s eye's but did with me as she licked them

Back