• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it took me hours!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
but i swept up my carpet of bunny poos n hay in my room....doused the wee stains with simple solution...mopped as much as i could up after 10 mins then blasted it with the steam cleaner....it got soo much fur up you wouldnt belive it....i now do steaming first....hoovering after....its much more effective.

it was a long hard struggle with the heat in this house....and a few probs of mine..so i kept putting fan on my face...and i finally got the dog crate up here by 10.30pm..and then my mum rang! finally i got phoebes stuff ready and put it all int he dog crate..then carried her upstairs and told her shed only have to be confined tonight...theres a fly and a moth loose..and three idiot cats on the loose:shock::shock::lol:

ive put a pen panel across my doorway..held up by heavy storage box my side...and a chair the other side.......hopefully bluebell wont want to be bothered by phoebe being up here loose....shell be too busy loving bertie:love::love:

phoebe isnt happy with me..and is cowering away from me...i forget i still smell of the vets in my hair and my elbows:oops: shes tired as me i swear....shes flopped with her toy.

and then no proper sleep and up at 4.30am when nikki wanted a drink....nd some help getting moving to the loo..then again at 7.30am..mad cat dash...doorbell at 8.30..parcel of pet stuff..then asda at 9.30am......:shock:

i decided to go back to bed when i kept throwing stuff with my blackouts....i was over tired.....ive had a little more sleep...phoebes been running riot in my room and has been digging chewing and pulling the room aorund....norty girl:lol:

shes confused..why is her crate door left open.....what is this think called a wooden bed shes got told off for chewing....and the chipboard computer desk....and is so brazen..the cats are scared of her now..shes a right madam....but i hope i may get some time with her in the next few days to remind her how shes friendly..on the loose they become right moos dont they..:lol: it frees up space for melrin and bonding lily to him.....and besides which....phoebe wasnt getting enough attention...now she can jump on my bed and go oi..you..gerup..im famsihed....:lol:

shes so fast..like a rocket....so different to having the frenchies:lol: bluebell pushed the rabbit proofing loose and she was fighting phoebe under my bed....phoees lost more fur but i think it was her that made bluebell retreat and come out from under my bed:shock: the barriers fine now.....oh yep there goes phoebe the destroyer..another chewer:lol:

give her a while to settle up here and i will TRY to get pics.....:lol:

Back