• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding vibes for the next week

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well we bit the bullet and as i was going down to alices to help out on weekend, decided to take arthur along to see if could find him a new pal, he decided he quite liked peachie, they spent the day in a bonding pen with me and only had one scuffle adn lots of him licking her, then car journey to my mums short time in a small area to stretch legs then carrier car journey home i kept them in a bonding pen indoors but was so shattered i kept dozing off and so felt it might be best to leave bonding fully until i could monitor as she did a lot of face humping and arthur was quite confused! (he is normally the humpy one!)they have been living side by side last few days with some scent swopping and licking through bars tommorrow afternoon through thursday will be hopefully the big bond but if i dont feel they are ready to be left alone permenantly after that will be separating overnight with mesh friday while at work and then can do bonding on 4 days off. i think to be fair though it will not be too hard a bond from the signs so far! so here are a few pictures you make your own minds up!!
IMAG0460.jpg

1st meeting at the rescue
IMAG0462.jpg
in my living room
IMAG0461.jpg
in the carrier
wil ladd some more soon x

edit: arthur is the lop and peachie is the agouti uppy eared

Back