• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A small piccie of Juniper- still no word from owners!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
009.jpg

You can see his nose looks a bit sore!

Last edited:
aaah a stray!?

Did you just find him?
Bless him - so sweet!:love:

sorry if Ive missed his story!:oops:

Yes, he was found living on somebody's garden- he was there for 9 days. Thankfully we caught him with a humane trap and he is safely inside, because it is a really cold and wet day today.

We've found his owners, sort of, they are now in Thailand for 6 weeks, a relative heard about him on the local radio. He's been missing for nearly 3 weeks. I've said we'll keep him until the owners return!

We've found his owners, sort of, they are now in Thailand for 6 weeks, a relative heard about him on the local radio. He's been missing for nearly 3 weeks. I've said we'll keep him until the owners return!

Good news!!

Oh wow! I thought he'd end up with you for good, but it's great if they're going to be reunited :D

Well, I'm still waiting for Juniper's owners to get in touch. The schools go back tomorrow, so I rather expected a phone call this weekend. Not really sure what to do, I don't have the owner's number and although I have not handled him much to avoid getting attached I am worried about him going back to be let loose in the garden again, I also resent the fact it looks like I'm going to have to do the chasing to find out if they want him back!

Back