• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Charlotte has a jaw abscess - U/D p25 home after her op & doing ok

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe it :cry: Charlotte our beautiful frenchie has a jaw abscess on her lower left jaw :cry:

We've been to the vets for a check & she is going in tomorrow to have it removed :( It feels like it's not attached to the bone yet & appears it's contained within the abscess capsule from examination - guess we'll just have to wait & see how her op goes tomorrow :(

I really have seriously had enough of dealing with abscesses now & wish someone somewhere would give us a flippin break!!! :?

If anyone could spare any vibes for Charlotte - we'd be very grateful :) xxx

Here's a pic of our beautiful, cuddly, teddy bear :love:

DSCF3578.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no! :(

A million vibes for Charlotte xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope it all goes well tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry Denise,has a C&S been done on any of your buns abscesses?I found with mine,they carry the staph bacteria,that it was spreading among the rabbits :cry:I have everything crossed for Charlotte tomorrow xxxx

Denise you and your buns are really going through it at the moment. Sending lots of vibes for the gorgeous Charlotte. You must be wrecked from all this worry.

Sending lots of vibes for Charlotte xxx
I think I'll come and visit you and have a chat with your bunnies and cats. They should give you a break or else! :evil:
(... and while you're not looking I'll make sure that gorgeous Noah accidentally hops in my bag :p.)

Sending lots of vibes for Charlotte xxx
I think I'll come and visit you and have a chat with your bunnies and cats. They should give you a break or else! :evil:
(... and while you're not looking I'll make sure that gorgeous Noah accidentally hops in my bag :p.)

You and me both Poly:wave:

Sending loads of vibes for Charlotte, I'm so sorry Denise, you've had so many vet trips over the last few weeks:cry:

Thank you all guys for thinking of Charlotte - fingers crossed tomorrow at this time, she's back home & doing ok.

And Poly no you can't accidently make Noah hop into your bag! :no::lol: You can't have our cabbit :love:

Im so sorry Denise,has a C&S been done on any of your buns abscesses?I found with mine,they carry the staph bacteria,that it was spreading among the rabbits :cry:I have everything crossed for Charlotte tomorrow xxxx

They haven't Sarah, but I will ask Mark to mention it tomorrow when he takes Charlotte in, but we know the reason why some have occured. Libby's jaw abscess last summer was from a puncture wound inside her mouth & we believe Nala's leg abscesses were from an insect bite - although I know this doesn't say if there is something linking them.

Thank you Emma :)

You and me both Poly:wave:

Sending loads of vibes for Charlotte, I'm so sorry Denise, you've had so many vet trips over the last few weeks:cry:

Is that you coming to tell our bunnies off Sue or coming to steal Noah with Poly? Or both? ;) :lol:

I think our car knows it's own way to the vets now!! :roll:

Thank you Emma :)

Is that you coming to tell our bunnies off Sue or coming to steal Noah with Poly? Or both? ;) :lol:

I think our car knows it's own way to the vets now!! :roll:

Noah is mine! :evil:
Sue is just going to *help* him hop in my bag. :p

I'm so sorry Denise, you and the bunnies have had more than your fair share of worries in recent times. :( I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. xx

Back