• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles needs a dental tomorrow :(

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
She went off her food today and has been to the vet this afternoon who confirmed her molars look a little sharp. :(:( She has had pain relief but is still not eating an impressive amount & she is back at the vet first thing tomorrow for the dental.

If anybody has any spare vibes then Bubbles and I would greatly appreciate some.

Poor Bubbles :( I hope all will go ok tomorrow. Don't worry Bubbles, im sure Alfie will look after you when your home :love: xxx

Oh no poor Bubbles!!! Dudley has had one dental, that was 18months ago so hopefully a one-off! he stoped eating for days but soon started nomming after the dental! Sending lots of dental vibes for lovely little Bubbles!

Thank you all. :love:

I just had to check back my old posts on here as I couldn't remember the date of her last one and it was 17.6.10, so just over a year. It could be worse I guess but she is such a brilliant hay eater and the first warning sign I get is when she stops eating completely. :(

She was very feisty at the vet today - she didn't want to sit on the table so she scrabbled her way up to my chest but then started nipping my shoulder. :shock:

Tons of vibes for Bubbles, the special little lady that she is xxx :love:

Be thinking of you and Bubbles tomorrow! :wave:

Sending some reassuring ((( hugs ))) to you too x

Karen, already sent my thoughts but thought i would again.

Keep us updated as to Bubbles progress, she's such a pretty bun :love:

Thank you everyone; it means a lot. :love:

Bubbles has nibbled a few bits and pieces and also done some very small dark wet-looking poops but it's better than nothing.

Back