• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Turtles... Big and small!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Loggerhead turtle :) Only in captivity there due to being brain damaged from a serious accident... They actually release the other sea turtles they rescue which is obviously good :)
DSCF6947.jpg

All the other turtles
DSCF7031.jpg

DSCF7037.jpg

DSCF6958.jpg

DSCF6962.jpg

DSCF6963.jpg

DSCF6964.jpg

DSCF6965.jpg

DSCF6968.jpg

DSCF6969.jpg

Wow they're so pretty!

I love turtles! I have an 11 year old musk turtle :D

Plus a bunch of different native turtles in my pond- red eared slider, yellow belly slider, razor back musk turtle, Florida softshell, etc

Turtles! :love:

I went to an aquarium last week, but there was no flash photography allowed so I got no pics. :( Actually, I got really annoyed at the people in front of us just ignoring the signs. :evil:

Turtles! :love:

I went to an aquarium last week, but there was no flash photography allowed so I got no pics. :( Actually, I got really annoyed at the people in front of us just ignoring the signs. :evil:

The rooms with the delicate fish didn't allow flash photohraphy, but the sturdier animals were allowed it. I only got decent photos with the flash, the other ones are mostly blurrs!

Back