• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy endings for Lymington Buns

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
After reading about Connies happy ending I thought it would be nice to have a happy endings thread for the Lymington buns.

Molly, previously called Lara, has been living with us since nov 10. You might remember that when she was rescued she was pregnant but all her kits died and she had to have an emergency spay to remove the last kit who was stuck.:cry: She is a truly amazing bunny. She lives indoors with her husbun Marble. When she first arrived she was very shy and would often stay in the dog crate/puppy pen set up even though the door is open for free ranging all day. Now she is first out. She will follow me round the house and is always right under my feet. She loves a cuddle and will go all silly if I rub gently just behind her ears.

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

It has been a joy and a priviledge to adopt Molly. I just love making every day wonderful for her after all that she went through. I truly adore her.:love: We are both very grateful to Helen ,The Duchess, and all the other RU members who helped with the rescue.

I remember Lara! How lovely, she looks beautiful :love: Glad to see she is happy and has a lovely husbun and Mummy :D

:love: Marble looks like a big version of Cloud. What a lovely couple. :)

From my Lymington foster bunnies, Paula and Polly found new homes with a boyfriend each, but sadly Pebbles never recovered from the bad living conditions and died before she found a new home. :(

oh I remember her!:love: So wonderful to hear how she is doing and how happy she is! Well done for enabling her to trust again and giving her such a lovely home...:love::love::love:

Back