• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

name change as dictated by the bunny!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
maxine doesnt respond to her name ,dont know why:? so we decided to change her name..i dont think shes a maxine at all:lol:

so we had two names for the shortlist.......lily which she seems to respond to....and FAELEEN.....or spelt FALINE. its an irish female name meaning cat like....maybe where we get feline from? But its also the name of bambis mate in the movie bambi 2 i read. i had the name stuck in my head but couldnt recall why..but i knew it was irish!!

so shes responding to lily...i think faline whichever way you spell it is a lovley name.

so lily it is for little maxine.

elsee is a right grump and only answers if you call her bunny!! so shes having a name change too...amazingly shes now responding to phoebe!!

so its phoebe for her:love:

i even had the bunny name book....i always wanted a bunny called tallulah-belle...it means jumping or lepaing water in native american indian...and belle is beautiful or pretty in french....pretty leaping water?:shock:

phoebe s greek i think......

I really like Lily and Phoebe. :wave:

It took me a few weeks to name Cutie-pie. I tend to call her Pie. She definately knows her name.

aw thank you hun:love:

cutie pie is pie....thats a bit unfair..rabbit pie:shock::shock::lol::lol:

we read the buns names and we watch which one theyll prefer to answer to..dumb huh...but it sometimes doesnt work and you end up with merlin:lol:

bertie was bertie when we adopted him from a lady who actually lent him to me to save my pining bifs life..her hubby had just died and she lay down to die..until bertie arrived;) she loved him in the end and he loved her fromt he second he saw her...odd..how hes outlived so many bunwives and bunfriends....two wives before he came here.....bif....then willow....and his friend bandit........But bertie was a name given and used with love by his owner..she let me borrow him..then adopt him off her..she was starting a second job and was worried hed get fed up and feel a bit left out if her times were halved...and the kids were at school and nursery..so she asked me to take him..hed have a good loving home and shed like to think of him safe and happy....so bertie stayed bertie:love:

aw thank you hun:love:

cutie pie is pie....thats a bit unfair..rabbit pie:shock::shock::lol::lol:

we read the buns names and we watch which one theyll prefer to answer to..dumb huh...but it sometimes doesnt work and you end up with merlin:lol:

bertie was bertie when we adopted him from a lady who actually lent him to me to save my pining bifs life..her hubby had just died and she lay down to die..until bertie arrived;) she loved him in the end and he loved her fromt he second he saw her...odd..how hes outlived so many bunwives and bunfriends....two wives before he came here.....bif....then willow....and his friend bandit........But bertie was a name given and used with love by his owner..she let me borrow him..then adopt him off her..she was starting a second job and was worried hed get fed up and feel a bit left out if her times were halved...and the kids were at school and nursery..so she asked me to take him..hed have a good loving home and shed like to think of him safe and happy....so bertie stayed bertie:love:

I have quite silly names. Or very sentimental. Cuite-pie and Babydarling. :lol:

Must stick to Cutie-pie and not Pie. :oops::oops:

Little Nylon, well just Nylon, was named after a TV programme when she must have been born and we first saw her. I thought she was a mouse or a rat in the chinchilla hutch. :shock::lol:

Sunshine was when he was so happy looking up at the sunny sky. And Kat her bad temper, after Kat in Eastenders.

Back