• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Penelope - vet confirmed she is blind....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Here's my little lady. She's not in any pain and eats like a horse and the blindness doesnt seem to stop her charging around the garden so I think she's happy. I wondered why she gets a bit upset when Hazel (her piggy companion) is taken away. I think she maybe finds comfort knowing shes close. I fed her breakfast in bed today as a special treat.

DSC01620.jpg

Hazel was jealous that she didn't get a pic up. Nobody likes a stroppy piggie so..... for a quiet life..... :roll:

DSC01614.jpg

Ah Penelope you are beautiful :love: hope you continue to enjoy your life for a long time and Hazel you are a beautiful colour :love:

I used to have a blind piggle he had cataracts in both eyes. We were advised not to move things about in his cage too much so he could get used to where things were.

She is a gorgeous piggie :love: hope she gets on ok I'm sure she will especially with a friend like Hazel to look after her :love:

Gorgeous :love:

McGann had cataracts in both eyes, but was a happy little piggy who had a long and healthy life - so long as he could smell where the food was he was happy :lol:

Back