• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda and Albert have gone to the vets!! Their home :D

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Both to be neuted/spayed

My mum had to take them cos I no I would just get upset saying by the them at the vets :(

I am soo nervous for matilda!!! I've had 2 other boys neuted so I no what to expect but never had a female spayed before!! I just hop it goes okay!!!

Now got a lonnnngggg wait :( need to keep busy!! Have to sort out tildas and alberts cages (btw they obvioudly don't live together ha)

One question re tilda? Can I still put metazorb in her litter or best to use newspaper? Also can u still put hay down or best in a rack? Jusr worried about the bits sticking to her stiches etc!!

only 8 hours to wait :( hurrry uuppp!!!

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes, I usually put a towel down as bedding and don't use hay in the litter tray the day they come home from being spayed :wave:

what I did for the girls is put their blankets in the dryer to get warm they loved that soothed them

I put hay in a tray for her the day after as on the day of their neutering they are only ever interested in veggies

I remove their litter tray as they dont use it the day of their neutering anyway they go to the toilet where they sit

Fab news!!! :thumb:

Just rang the vets well my mum is ha

Albert is doing fine tho hasn't eaten, which dosn't suprise me as he's got a thing about eating when people are around!

Matilda is still out of it :( a very woooseyy

So can't pick them up untill 4 x

what I did for the girls is put their blankets in the dryer to get warm they loved that soothed them

I put hay in a tray for her the day after as on the day of their neutering they are only ever interested in veggies

I remove their litter tray as they dont use it the day of their neutering anyway they go to the toilet where they sit

Oo love the tumble dryer idea! Will do that! Will move litter tray and just put newspaper under the blankets to soak any wee up!

Back