• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soup is dangerous!

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
my son spilled my soup on me last sunday
here is a few days after it happened

legburn.jpg

what it looks like now
IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5209.jpg

yes helen, minking ;)

i eventually went to the gp byb. she gave me some hydrochelloid (sp?) dressings to reduce the scarring.
unfortunately i have run out of dressings now, so think i will need to go back as it is very tender and the skin is just falling off it :(

yes helen, minking ;)

i eventually went to the gp byb. she gave me some hydrochelloid (sp?) dressings to reduce the scarring.
unfortunately i have run out of dressings now, so think i will need to go back as it is very tender and the skin is just falling off it :(

Hope they can sort it. Sometimes skin falling off is a good sgn, but with burns I am not sure.

I see many people recommend bio oil to prevent scarring. It maybe to early for that. Try and see if you can get a prescription.

OUCH!!:shock: That looks painful! You poor thing:(!

Because kids can hide pain well, have you checked his mouth for any burning? That has to have been boiling.

It's my knee yaretzi.
No shorts in this heat now - gutted haha

Doesn't sound mean doghouse, i was so relieved it didn't get him as well!

Chul is right ali, it wasn't lucas' soup it was mine. wouldn't make his food that hot lol

It's my knee yaretzi.
No shorts in this heat now - gutted haha

Doesn't sound mean doghouse, i was so relieved it didn't get him as well!

Chul is right ali, it wasn't lucas' soup it was mine. wouldn't make his food that hot lol

:lol::lol::lol: I wouldn't make MY food that hot! :shock:

Hope it heals quickly....it looks painful! Did Lucas kiss it better?! ;)

:lol::lol::lol: I wouldn't make MY food that hot! :shock:

Hope it heals quickly....it looks painful! Did Lucas kiss it better?! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
i'm one of those people that can't eat cold soup, my soup has to be really hot for me to enjoy it - something that I definitely now regret! :roll::lol:

I can't believe a bit of soup has caused a burn this bad! When I showed the doctor she actually said "oh dear god" you know it's bad when even the doctor is shocked :lol:

Thank you :)
He tried to, but it's that sore that I won't let him near it :oops:;) He keeps saying "aw mummy poorly leg"
bless him :)

Back