• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Miss Sunshine - For Gisela

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Little Miss Sunshine was dumped on Kris's doorstep, she is doing really well and is getting spayed in a couple of weeks so will be looking for a new home :)

1144c0a2.jpg

Not just for Gisela, surely :love::love:

She's grown so much :shock: She looks naughty :lol::lol:

oh wow! Her colouring changed quite abit and she has grown so much! Isnt she just so pretty! wow!:shock::love::love::love:

Yeah she looks almost longhaired in that baby pic doesn't she. Still got that same naughty expression on her face, though :lol:

Oooooh I just found this thread again :love::love: Can't believe little miss mischief is still looking - would anyone like to offer this lovely lady a home in time for Christmas? :cry:

Lou/Alison, is LMS still looking for a home?

I am bonding (or going to try) one of our ladies (Tippy the harlequin) week after next and would like a back up plan if she and the second choice (Briany) don't work out as I don't want the family to go home empty handed; they are offering a great life I think for somebun.

Would need to suit a family where the 11year old son (who is really good with our rabbits here) will be involved with the care but not solely responsible. Accommodation will be a 6x3x3 hutch over a 6x6x3 run.

Back