• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been Working on a Few More Enclosures-U/D 6th July Post 39

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
*Places hard hat securely on head*..................

John-Boy
002-24.jpg

Michael and Esther
003-23.jpg

Colonel Colin
004-24.jpg

Danny and Jessica
006-25.jpg

Harry and Murphy
007-20.jpg

Last edited:
I always enjoy seeing photos of all your bunny set ups :D Do you have a bunny in every room?

I love the under the stairs one :love:

I really want some logs now. I see alot around here on our walks, but guess I have to be very careful.

I think your set ups are fab. Chairs. logs, pots, toys. :love:

Can I ask what is in the pot ? I wouldn't mind getting one, but have no idea what to put in one.

Looking fab Jane! How come some have hay everywhere and some just in litter trays?

Depends on specific needs. The Rexes need lots of soft hay to protect their hocks.
Harry cant get up much speed on hay as he only has one back leg, so he does better on cotton sheets :D

Some cant have any fabric cos they eat it :roll:

Depends on specific needs. The Rexes need lots of soft hay to protect their hocks.
Harry cant get up much speed on hay as he only has one back leg, so he does better on cotton sheets :D

Some cant have any fabric cos they eat it :roll:

lol, that's what Beau's like, we've had so many different sorts of bed and bedding, and even ones that are supposed to be guarded against puppy teefs get shredded :roll: my first thought was hocks with all the hay, but then I saw some weren't rexes and I got cofuffled.

This is precisely what I was saying the other day though - what is more important, and owner who knows the needs of each and every one of her rabbits, or one who has enormous enclosures?! :thumb:

Back