• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger, finally eating something with gusto for the first time in ages...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...broccolli, but i dont care, she needs to eat more.

She was weighed at the vets, 1.32Kg :(

P1050234Small.jpg

P1050233Small.jpg

P1050237Small.jpg

P1050231Small.jpg

P1050235Small.jpg

Then this is where she has been almost all day :(

Look carefully in the background....who can you see?
P1050244Small.jpg

P1050245Small.jpg

....yes, Biscuit...!

P1050242Small.jpg

Trying to hide from the camera :lol:

Keep nomming the broccoli Ginger :) (someone's got to like that stuff:lol:). Seeing Ginger lying on the metal carpet strips reminds me of Storm when he was a young bun, he always used to lie on the metal.

I find broccoli works wonders for some bunnies to get them eating, when Cookie had her awful face abcess it was broccoli that got her eating

I wonder if it has some magical powers in it?

good little Ginger!:D nomnom nom!

Biccie hiding !:lol::love:

Was just wondering...does Ginger usually eat Broccolli? or does it giver her gas? Just curious as to what she finds ok to eat etc...with her absorbtion issues of nutrients...(if Ive got it right?):oops::)

good little Ginger!:D nomnom nom!

Biccie hiding !:lol::love:

Was just wondering...does Ginger usually eat Broccolli? or does it giver her gas? Just curious as to what she finds ok to eat etc...with her absorbtion issues of nutrients...(if Ive got it right?):oops::)

I dont often buy broccolli for the gas issue worries, as her gut is sensitive at best.

I dont know if she has absorbtion issues as such, i know her big sister does, but she does struggle to keep weight on etc.

She eats LOTS of hay and herbs and very limited pellets, but then profibre pellets are added ontop of that and some porridge oats now.

Back