• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lesson learned...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
do not buy a willow fence to keep bunnies away from plants-

7e7a6792.jpg

Sorry but :lol: :lol:

I think that's what you call 'asking for it' :lol:

I wouldnt mind but there aren't even any plants there yet! Only planted the seeds today so put the fence accross to stop bunnies digging them back up!

Strawbs didnt even notice, too busy pigging out on grass but Snow was not impressed!

It's a bit like someone using a chocolate fingers fence to keep you away from a candy garden...haha! Mine destroy willow!

Well I covered it in plastic to stop them and got this in response-

b9faf761.jpg

Guess I am going to have to give in and use the metal run panels to keep them away- just wanted something a little more sightly!

:lol::lol::lol:think that's exactly what my buns would do too! They're always one step ahead of me

*Giggles* :lol:

Wired green covered mesh fence it will have to be! Wilkinsons sell it quite reasonably priced. I used it to mesh over where cats were getting in to the garden to help discourage them. :wave:

Back