• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three Brilliant People

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to publicly say a HUGE thank you to Cahty H, KateB & Ange.
All of these lovely people foster for us..and all 3 offered to take extras due to the "29"..poor Ange had only just got her dining room table back and 24 hours later was offering to put another extra-extra on it:lol:
Along with the rest of the team who foster, help with vets trips ( Donna big thanks for today xx), bunny runs, donations and show days, ect,..amazing:D:D
You all keep me , sort of, sane!:D xxxxx

dont forget yourself u deserve a pat on the back aswell you are making the best of an awful situation........

fosterers are ace too :D:D

thats lovely! well done all for the amazing sacrifices and hard work you do! :bunny::bunny::rabbit2::rabbit2::mrgreen:

Jill, you know my dining room table doesn't look right without its usual bunny 'ornament':lol::lol:

:lol::lol: yes but you have extra-extra-extras!:D xx

and Kate..seeing you carrying the trio and a box for Goose aswell as your lovely daughter in her pushchair into the vets..makes me feel
a) guilty

and b) very lucky to know people like you xx

just to add
the whole Honeybunnies team are great...but the 3 I mentioned rarely, if ever, post on here and some people wouldn't even be aware of all they do for the rabbits..so thought it was about time they were named and applauded :)

I hadn't even seen a post of theirs before! I see they are the apples and pears :lol:

Great job everyone involved in helping these bunnies.

Ange, Cath & Kate: you are bunny angels of the finest variety & I take an exceedingly large hat off to you all. It is both humbling and a great honour to know you.

Thank you so much xx

ps: nice to have an almost complete bowl of fruit on the thread too ;)

Last edited:
Heres a strawberry for the top of the fruit bowl!:wave:

I dont mind helping out Jill, wish I could do more but I'm running out of space now I've got the chooks... though I quite like that my house and garden is starting to look like a small petting zoo. :D

Well done everyone. x

Well done everyone. It is always good when people can make Jill feel more sane! ;) I need to get some pics to you for a sig Jill, as I feel to be missing out on being in the fruit bowl. And Kate, is that Lewis I spy on your Sig? He is with me a great little character.
Hope you all have a better week than it started. xx

:wave: what a lovely compliment to your team Jill - that is so nice. Well done to you too - you've done a cracking job managing this situation.

Back