• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Odd noises and puzzle pad things???

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Poppy is making a wierd noise.. Only when she's about to either hump James (only ever James, we conducted an experiment and she only ever humps him.. we came to the conclusion that she wants him to have her babies :roll:) or she has a mad 10 minutes jumping and running top speed everywhere.

I can't really describe the noise very well :? It's like a soft low grunt :? Bit weird lol :lol: :) Is it a bad thing??

Also, what are those big kids puzzle things people use for sore hock bunnies? I need to move Donny onto the patio and the uncovered part of the run might get wet so I don't want to put straw there and I don't know how long he'd be there so I don't want him getting sore feets, but I can't for the life of me remember what they're called or where to get them from :? Maybe ASDA? :)

The puzzle thingies are called foam mats. You can get them from Tesco as Gertie said - they're with the outdoor toys and are £7.50 for 4 at the moment. They also sell them on ebay for £2 each. ;)

Ahh thank you :) We had loads from when my sister was little and only recently got rid of them. (She's 13 now :lol:) I don't live by a Tesco, but I'll have a look in ALDI too :) If not I'll get them off ebay :) Just don't want him getting poorly feet ^^

Back