• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my messy buns

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
My Hoover died some little bunnie teefs did it.
So upstairs is like a stable at present
But they are cute :love:
774ffcc1-orig.jpg

Bobby was not impressed with the picture taking :lol:
6a71f0d2-orig.jpg

Carlo snoozing
00b1d3f1-orig.jpg

Bobby finally let me take a picture, but as you can see under duress
:p
d51d617e-orig.jpg

My OH bought a dyson because he got fed up with the old hoover. I used the dyson to hoover up some mess, and it stopped working. I had completely blocked the whole tube with hay and the motor conked out :oops::oops:. TBH I can't really blame the buns for that :lol:. OH was mad :oops:

My OH bought a dyson because he got fed up with the old hoover. I used the dyson to hoover up some mess, and it stopped working. I had completely blocked the whole tube with hay and the motor conked out :oops::oops:. TBH I can't really blame the buns for that :lol:. OH was mad :oops:

Ours is a dyson :( good job I love them

Our Bridge bunny Bobby chewed through the Dyson cable when OH was hoovering :shock::shock:. OH was down on hands and knees taking it to bits and checking it all over before he realised the teefies were to blame :lol::lol::lol:. Fortunately 1) Bob was fine and 2) I was working away in Kuala Lumpur at the time and OH didn't tell me til I got back (he'd fixed it as well).

Our Bridge bunny Bobby chewed through the Dyson cable when OH was hoovering :shock::shock:. OH was down on hands and knees taking it to bits and checking it all over before he realised the teefies were to blame :lol::lol::lol:. Fortunately 1) Bob was fine and 2) I was working away in Kuala Lumpur at the time and OH didn't tell me til I got back (he'd fixed it as well).

We have had sneaky buns in the cupboard nibbling nibbling. I'm sure they.have stuffed fur balls up it aswell:roll:

She just sat on the base and *pisssssssssssssssssssssss* :roll: :lol:

It just dribbled through! Lovely!

Oh Gray! You just reminded me, I cleaned out the litters, there was quite a bit of wee in there, well Bobby knocked the bin bag over! The wee wee dribbled on her head! Right down the middle, all Orange, she was so mad! :lol:

Oh Gray! You just reminded me, I cleaned out the litters, there was quite a bit of wee in there, well Bobby knocked the bin bag over! The wee wee dribbled on her head! Right down the middle, all Orange, she was so mad! :lol:

That brilliant! :lol:

Ginger has weed on Biscuits head before :shock: :lol:

Back