• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How clever are my bunnies???

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Estelle and Frankie know that when it is time to come indoors, I shake their bunny biscuit box, in they come and have a biscuit. :D

They keep on coming in, irrespective as to whether or not I want them in.Just in the hope............

They just want biccies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bunny biscuits broken up into titchy pieces and they have a little every so often.

Clever Mrs. Pudding................Estelle.
Clever Mr. Titchy trousers.......Frankie.

mine dont seem too bothered about treats :(

i wish there was a treat that they loved and would do anything for, but i'm yet to find it... maybe the sight of me is treat enough!? :lol:

Bless them!

I rarely offer them treats. I give them their hay, pellets and veg etc. I do use herbs as a bit of a treat though as they aren't readily available really.

My buns do know the sound of their names/tone of my voice (well, some of them).

If I call one of the ones that do, mostly they will come running upto me, but not looking for anything so generally hop off again a few seconds later. Sometimes they just can't be bothered and ignore me :lol:

essie does this:love:

she can be digging at the other end of the garden but when i call her and shake the tin, she gallops in:lol:

Back