• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit just stole one of my slippers...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...ran off down the hallway with it in his mouth, randomly falling over it, picking it back up again....

....and then dumped it in the freshly cleaned water bowl :shock: :roll:

Maybe he thought it smelt and it needed cleaning?:roll:

:lol: bless him :love:...what is it about throwing things in water though? Bunny and Poppy love putting toilet rolls in their water bowl! At first I thought it was just coincidence that it happened to land there, but it has now happened many, many times! :love:

:lol: bless him :love:...what is it about throwing things in water though? Bunny and Poppy love putting toilet rolls in their water bowl! At first I thought it was just coincidence that it happened to land there, but it has now happened many, many times! :love:

Or treat balls in this house :lol:

:lol: bet that's nice to clean out :lol:

Sometimes I find the odd poo in the water bowl too :oops:, where they have flicked it after coming out of the litter tray :roll:. Adds flavour I suppose :mrgreen:

It's a game they are laughing at us:lol:

Funny bunny. My lot like dunking a toy into their bowl. They always seem to choose a noisey one that has a bell.

Back