• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OK, so I know it would be too small...

I agree - they are very cute and would be so much better if they were bigger and more well made. The trouble is, people probably wouldn't want to pay the price for one that was the right size.

That is quite simply the most ridiculous rabbit housing I have ever seen..... and at that price, for people with more money than sense. Strange that it's for sale in Chesterfield - I'm from there originally and know what a depressed area it is in terms of money, jobs etc.

Agree with whoever said that it is aimed totally at the wrong market ie. young children :censored:

That is quite simply the most ridiculous rabbit housing I have ever seen..... and at that price, for people with more money than sense. Strange that it's for sale in Chesterfield - I'm from there originally and know what a depressed area it is in terms of money, jobs etc.

Agree with whoever said that it is aimed totally at the wrong market ie. young children :censored:

Well I like it, so there ;) I am thinking of paying someone to create a gigantic hutch in the shape of a trifle: I think it will be splendid.

Like you say, it;s completely unsuitable at that size etc but I think it looks fab and certainly different from the usual dull hutch. It might even encourage children to go out and look after their rabbits too so not all bad. I'm 38 and I like it :lol:

hate them my local pets at home had these a few years back, teeeeeeny and very exposed
very glad they pulled them

A pet shop near me has them outside, also the princess one:wave: They also have 2ftx1ft hutches:evil:...being naive..I didnt even realise you could get them that small...I dont think Poppy would even fit inside it:shock:

Back