• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a new bunneh - added pics

Rachel89

Mama Doe
:love:

Went into p@h on friday to look at runs to entend the trios space out of here shed even more (can' have an avairy so they have goodness knows how many attached runs).
Been debating getting 4th for quite while since Blue.

Did my nomal poking in adoption area and saw a choc dutch , never see a choc one in there, he needs dentals so was in there.

Came back ad after lots of rambling ad umming and ahhing with stepmum decided tday if he was still thre to bring him home.

He was so collected him this morning and hes an early birthday present from her :love:

Last edited:
I'll post some later, after the making me sad thread gone down as rekon people will; go from that to here and jump on me :lol:

He reminds me of Blye so much though since hes been here, his character is exactly the same :love:

I would hope that no one will jump on you!

You have taken in a dental bun who will obviously need extra care and treatment! That's not something that anyone should jump on you for. Besides... it is your decision and one that you thought was best for you!

I appreciate the sentiment of the other thread but all have said they are not referring to you. He is a dental bun that probably would have been left there for a long time, either that or gone to an inexperienced owner. Now that said, get the pics on!! You cannot come on here and tell me you have a new dutch and leave me hanging!! :lol::lol:

He reminds me of Blye so much though since hes been here, his character is exactly the same

I think dutch buns have such lovely characters. Bluebell is a real sweetheart and is even well behaved at medicine times.

i cannot wait to see pictures of your new bunny :love: :love: :love:

as you will see from my posts on the other thread i certainly wont jump on you xxx but in celebrating your new addition i am making a joke of rescues apparently :lol:

For nearly a year and a half, could of easily gone out and got one but had a hard wait :lol:

Just going to put the trio out for freeranging and will add pics when I'm back :love:

Aww lovely.

It's always a nice feeling when you get something you've waited for a long time. Pics!

261642_249325001750570_100000192155330_1153623_4101686_n.jpg

264169_249324965083907_100000192155330_1153622_4603814_n.jpg

Back