• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding service near Leeds

Bunny Mum2b

Warren Scout
Is there an experienced bonder in the Leeds (or Yorkshire/Lancashire) area who would be able to bond a new rabbit to an existing bonded pair? (for a donation/fee obviously).

There is no rush on when the bonding has to happen and there is a back up plan if the bonding fails, however having assessed the personalities we feel they would be happier together (they just don't realise it yet :lol:).

Please PM me if you could help.

Ooh I'll be needing this later in the year, am going to try and bond Nutmeg with Joejoe and Jessie so am interested to see who can help! :wave:

i have successfully bonded a few times but only my own.. not sure i would be confident enough to bond other bunnies!
plus i have 2 big dogs who are absolutely fine with buns but if your buns aren't used to dogs it could scare them.

there is a place at crossgates in leeds called tucana. she boards and also offers a bonding service. i have never used her but had her as my back up plan in case i couldn't bond myself. :)

I bonded a bun to my pair and have just recently bonded one more to them to make a quad. :love: I'm near Leeds but not sure if I'd be confident bonding someone else's buns and I wouldn't say I'm "experienced" as such but I do know how to bond bunnies. :)

I could be used as back up if you can't find anyone else but I have no idea where I'd bond them, I'm sure I'd make room though. :lol:

i have successfully bonded a few times but only my own.. not sure i would be confident enough to bond other bunnies!
plus i have 2 big dogs who are absolutely fine with buns but if your buns aren't used to dogs it could scare them.

there is a place at crossgates in leeds called tucana. she boards and also offers a bonding service. i have never used her but had her as my back up plan in case i couldn't bond myself. :)

Thank you for the contact - I will look into them.

I think one of the bunnys would be terrified of the dogs (he is terrified of my big soft lazy cat, so I can't imagine him taking to kindly to dogs!).

Thank you:)

I bonded a bun to my pair and have just recently bonded one more to them to make a quad. :love: I'm near Leeds but not sure if I'd be confident bonding someone else's buns and I wouldn't say I'm "experienced" as such but I do know how to bond bunnies. :)

I could be used as back up if you can't find anyone else but I have no idea where I'd bond them, I'm sure I'd make room though. :lol:

Thank you for offering to be a back up! :)

I think its going to be an extremely difficult bond due to the personalities of the rabbits :( I wish they could just see the long term potential of them all being friends.

I need a rabbit whisperer!!!

If anyone else could help I'd be extremely grateful! :wave:

Thank you for offering to be a back up! :)

I think its going to be an extremely difficult bond due to the personalities of the rabbits :( I wish they could just see the long term potential of them all being friends.

I need a rabbit whisperer!!!

If anyone else could help I'd be extremely grateful! :wave:

If my Tinkerbell and Blossom could bond, any bun can! :D They had lock on fights, dangerous fur pulling. It was awful. I'm still in shock that I bonded them. :shock: xx

Hi
You might like to try camp nibble in leeds. Hannah & Stephen run an amazing rescue which is just a few miles from leeds centre. It is worth contacting them via their website. I know they are often full with rescue buns but they are certainly worth a try. Good luck!

Hi
You might like to try camp nibble in leeds. Hannah & Stephen run an amazing rescue which is just a few miles from leeds centre. It is worth contacting them via their website. I know they are often full with rescue buns but they are certainly worth a try. Good luck!

I originally got my bonded pair from camp nibble! They are excellent :love:

I will try but I think they are full at the moment with rescue buns.

Back