• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windscoop - use to create a breeze on hutches perhaps?

chelle

Warren Veteran
Hi all!

Been having a little think about air circulatioin for our bunnies in this hot weather. Ive had to rotate my girls due to fighting untill I can rebond them again and find that the one who has to stay in the hutch can get quite sauna like in there and so am thinking about how to get some air flow.

When we go sailing and anchor up or stop in a marina and there is not much of a breeze - it can get very very hot - so we put up a windscoop.:D

This is like a funnel that we attach to the hatch (window) of the boat and tie up - it catches any small amounts of air and creates a breeze through the boat - its a godsend!

So was thinking of useing this concept for my hutch.....not sure how as yet - but will have a chat to OH too as he knows all about them!:D

So - just wanted to share this thought as if it works on boats - there is no reason it wont work on hutches....just have to attach it to the side of the hutch or door ...and it should help...

sorry abit long...but wanted to share:wave:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wi...&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=872

Back