• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney wants to move in!!!

Littlemeg37

Alpha Buck
Barney gets a lot of free range time as where his hutch and run is its really secure and just outside my kitchen door. I leave the kitchen door open all the time up till quite late and he has decided he likes it in the house the best. Doesnt matter how many times I send him back out in he comes again!!

Few pics of tonight ....
trying the train table out
SAM_0657.jpg

chillin with the dog
SAM_0653.jpg

whats behind here
SAM_0650.jpg

wash time
SAM_0656.jpg

Hes left poop trails all over the house :lol:

Hes still in, hes flopped out in the middle of the sitting room I haven't the heart to move him while hes so relaxed but will have to soon cos I need to go to bed. For once being such a skittish rabbit hes now totally different, not frightened of of much and comes when you shout for him and use the kissey noise.:love:

Barney is in the bad books (so is BT as I have no internet, using friends pay as you go dongle!) he has been in the house a lot the last few days mostly from about tea time till 11.30ish and made himself quite at home flopping out next to meg the dog. Went to put the tv on last night and it wasnt working, on further inspection we noticed he had nibbled the tv cable, good job it wasn't on or plugged in at the time!! It is now fixed and we are watching him like a hawk when he pays us a visit, he cant half poop though, al over the house and up the stairs.

Yesterday morning 4 year old went to play on his train table (in the sitting room) and announced very loudly ' Ohhhhh someone has farted on my table!' I really really had a problem keeping my laugh in, I was in tears :lol::lol:

Last pic..hes praying..."Dear Bunny God.I want to be an indoor bun...please help"

I wish I could let him be an indoor bun but just not possible really. I foster babies and children aged 0 to 3 so I never know what the kids that come to stay are going to be like so a lot safer outside for the buns, the children are always watched when playing out and don't get the chance to bother the buns. God know what Family Placement would also think if they visited and seen a bunny running around the house along with the 3 cats and the dog :lol:

Back