• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you've got lots of rabbits can I see your housing?

Alicia

Mama Doe
I'd love to see how people with lots of rabbits house them? Whether you have lots of small groups or large groups :) I'd love to have a group of rabbits in the future and I'd like to see how other people house them :)

My bonded group of 17 are tucked up at night in

068-1.jpg

065-1.jpg

066-2.jpg

I asked the chap who fitted the lino not to use the adhesive spray, he done such a fab job and 3 years on no bunnies have managed to pull it up :D

:love::love::love:

Think Im pinching the sections/shelving ideas :) :)

I have a 14ftx6ft dog kennel, ill dig out some photos, currently split in two and houses 5 batchelor bubbas and 2 females in the shed bit. but tomorrow being day off its all change over here :) Girlies are moving to a hutch/run combo.

setup003.jpg

Which reminds me,I don't think anyone has seen it since I moved. Its been painted too ;) More photos I think ;)

Victoria39 how big is that if you don't mind me asking. Looks great. I'd love to bond my 11 alltogether.

It looks great! I'd love something like that for my rabbits! Does anyone have any photos of housing for 3 bunnies? What size housing would I need? I'm planning on getting another rabbit either next year or the year after and I don't really know what size housing I'd need.

Back