• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie in the garden today

martlou

Warren Veteran
Here's our beautiful girl enjoying the garden today

rosiegarden.jpg

rosieflowers3.jpg

rosieflowers2.jpg

rosieflowers.jpg

:love::love::love:

Such beautiful colouring, I don't think I noticed how pretty she really is before!

:love:

It's funny really, I've posted a few threads this last week and lots of people have said how lovely she is. She is, photos really don't do her justice at all, It's realy lovely as it's always been Teddy that's had the lions share of the comments before. His cuteness is well captured in pics though.

In the flesh / fluff they are both :love::love::love: but for different reasons :D

It's funny really, I've posted a few threads this last week and lots of people have said how lovely she is. She is, photos really don't do her justice at all, It's realy lovely as it's always been Teddy that's had the lions share of the comments before. His cuteness is well captured in pics though.

In the flesh / fluff they are both :love::love::love: but for different reasons :D

I feel the same about my two, Carlo has a big following now :love: maybe its the light just catches her colour wonderfully :love:

I feel the same about my two, Carlo has a big following now :love: maybe its the light just catches her colour wonderfully :love:

I have a soft spot for your Bobby, as we had a Bobby too (a boy bunny though). He was a real beauty, but at the Bridge now :(

I have to admit that these photos really must bring out her true beauty as I've never noticed what beautiful colouring she has either. :love::love:

I think it must be the natural light, she doesn't like going out as much as Ted so it's a real treat for us to see her bouncing round the garden, sniffing and exploring :D

Back