• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning of Very Hot Weather Again

Oh great! :roll: *runs off to put icepods in the freezer*
I love warm weather but I always feel so sorry for the buns with their wooly jumpers:(

Hot here too already. I'm off for the summer now so maybe I should try to let them free range more and find a cool shady spot in the garden for snoozing.

I'm lucky in that Sir Bouncers set up is against a fence & in front of a house wall and faces north. I means that even at this time of day it only really gets the sun in the early evening. I also think the patio slabs stay fairly cool which helps. He has a tile to lie on but doesn't bother with it :roll: I have the frozen water bottles at the ready and I'm going to freeze some mint & strawberry leaves today :)

tigger and eeyore have decided to both squeeze into a hidey hole withing the hutch:roll: i put 2 ice pods in just to be thumped at and now one of them is outside:roll: (ice pod not bunneh).

It's a good job my school is shut today so I can act like a slave to them trying to keep them cool all day!

yeah mine are not eating much either...Arrabella is sleeping with her head on her icepod and the other 2 are sitting in the "sideboard" indoors where the pipe through the wall creates a breeze onto them.....all flopped out...if it is still very hot later I will give them all a little "wet-hand-rub" and wet their ears too...:p

Back