• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Struggling to resist...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Two of the bunnies at the sanctuary where I'm volunteering!! I so want to bring them home ! One is a New Zealand White called Cilla, I've never really been a fan of White bunnies but Cilla is so lovely :love: she's so tame and loves strokes and noserubs :love: I'd love to buy a Wendy house for the garden and have her in it :)
The other one is called Buttons, she's the same colour as my Olly but bigger with uppy ears, she also loves noserubs and she chins your finger if you stick it through the bars :love: I've been giving all the buns fenugreek crunchies :D

My OH won't let me :( it's his house and his garden, and I think the main reason will be that I already spend more tine with Olly and Honey than I do with him! :? I would love more buns but I suppose I'd have less time for my current two...

Back