• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have you been using the icepods

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
this weekened, i have, i have 3 soo while one is used the other goes in freezer so it is ready when the other has gone warmer, thanks to rosie who won them both

Yes. They've been having them on hot days for the last two weeks, especially when there was that really hot sunny day a couple of weeks ago. They licked them then moved away :roll::lol:

Mine love them...they dont enjoy my frozen bottles as much though:roll: - think cause they cant lay their heads on them...where the ice pods have a nice angle so heads & ears get flopped on for cooling down! Think I may get another one...:D

Yes, mine don't use them that much but I like to know I've given them something incase they do decide to use it :)

They've got them again today - its a scorcher here! Yesterday was so much nicer to be out in. Poor buns.

Back